Friday, February 20, 2009

Mushrooms & Weekend Plans.

I should have mentioned that the super cute mushroom buttons I used on the LO I posted yesterday are from My Little Bit of Whimsy where Stephanie creates the most gorgeous clay buttons (and other goodies). They look great online, but they are even better IRL!

Brad is refereeing hockey for most of the weekend, so Sofia and I (and Rocky and Chloe) are on our own. When I asked her what she wanted to do, she replied "Go outside, kick snow". That seems doable, so that's the plan tomorrow...we shall kick snow.

This afternoon
Paws is kicking off its Flashing February Cyber Crop. I have had a sneak peak at some of the challenges and there is plenty to keep you busy all weekend! So, that's the plan for this evening, a little scrapping and a little laundry. Stay tuned for some new scrap works...

No comments: