Monday, March 2, 2009

toe fuzz. part two.

The pictures of Sofia and her toe fuzz were begging to be scrapped and when I received my February kit (Fortune Cookie) from Studio Calico I knew that the paper selection would be perfect...'cause it matched her shirt and I like that kind of thing! My mom and I attended a crop at Bright Ideas! Scrapbooking and Stuff on Saturday night and I got a chance to work on a couple LOs. My mom is just starting to get into the scrapping, but she's got the bug for sure...she was buzzing around the store picking up all kinds on goodies and got three LOs finished. They even posted one of them to the store's website...woo hoo Mom!
Sofia is spending the week with Grammie and Grampie. I spoke to her briefly last night, but she was too busy playing basketball with Grammie to talk. I guess that's a good thing! Rocky is missing her lots and wandered around the house last night looking for her and whining. I hope that doesn't last all week!

No comments: