Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a total eclipse of the heart...

Sorry, no time to blog (or do laundry, or...) the vampires and werewolves have gotten me. LOL! I resisted the call of the 'Twilight' series of books for a long time. Actually, it wasn't even that I resisted, I just plain thought I would in no way be interested in a love story with some creatures of the night thrown in for good measure. Ah, wrong! My sister-in-law lent me books one, two and four on Saturday night...books one and two are finished and I ran to Chapters at lunch today to pick up number three. I'll be back in a few days...

5 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Heehee, I hear ya!! Loved them :) You won't be able to put Book Four down!!

Amanda Di Paolo said...

Mawahahahaha! Another skeptic bites the dust! hehehe, enjoy! ps, there is a 5th partial book on the author's website...Twilight from Edwards perspective! *drool*

Amanda Muirhead said...

LOL... I hate romance books are anything that resembles them but my sisters are trying to rope me into reading these books too... I'm afraid I shall get sucked it and taken by the darkside soonish.....

Stephanie said...

LOL Too Funny! So happy you caved! Now let me know when you're done the series and I'll send you my list of must-reads (Charlaine Harris etc.) Welcome to the world of Urban Fiction tee hee

Tracey Taylor said...

interestingly enough, I kind of figure creatures of the night might not interest me either. Perhaps I should give them a try, too.