Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yeah, I'm Whimsical.

Yesterday was my first DT reveal over at My Little Bit of Whimsy. I am thrilled to be a part of the team, because I really love the fun buttons and embellishments Stephanie fashions. I am also a little in awe of her talent ' cause when S and I dig out the Play-Doh anything other than a blob is a creative accomplishment for me! Here's what those fantastic goodies inspired me to build. Lots of Sassafras going on in these layouts, I find the clay embellishments compliment the Sass fun so well!




3 comments:

Cindy S. said...

Holy MOLY!! ALL DELISH!
your MOJO returned with a vengance, eh?? LOVE EVERYTHING!

Amanda Winchester said...

You are one of my scrappy heroes!! These are gorgeous! Welcome back mojo! I really missed your layouts!! And...I need those cherries...like, NEED :)

emilysue said...

awesome stuff!! love it all!