Sunday, August 23, 2009

pool {captured}

My scrappy friend Emily created a fabulous sketch last week for Let's Capture These Sketches. I had hoped to use it sooner, but it was waaaay too hot last week to scrap - even in the basement - so I am a little behind in my scrapping. I really haven't gotten a whole lot of scrapping accomplished this summer at all. Maybe 10 pages total. Yikes!

Here's my take on Emily's sketch:

























I think maybe my choice of paper for the background might overpower the pictures too much, but I'm not a re-do scrapper. Laugh!

4 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the colors!!

emilysue said...

those pictues of Sophia are so great, love the LO and i personally love busy papers, so i think this totally works!

Amanda Winchester said...

I really like the background paper! Awesome layout for an awesome sketch!

Tina McDonald said...

What a cutie she is!! Great job with the sketch!!