Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Revealing all at LCOM.

We had our first design team reveal at Let's Capture Our Memories last Friday and the girls really rocked it! I am lucky to be in the company of such amazing scrappers. The kit was not what I would immediately gravitate towards as far as product, but I was really pleased with the way everything turned out. I went a little crazy with the Tsukineko walnut ink antiquing solution - I spritzed a lot of stuff! I think it's great to get out of your element every once and awhile!











2 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

your projects/layouts just rock!!!! I LOVE how you used this kit!

Kristine said...

your down home goodness layout ROCKS! i love what you did with the scalloped paper... I might have to use that in a future layout! :-)
awesome job!