Friday, November 27, 2009

Tagged.

Lame...I know. It's been a loooong week and that's all I've got! I fully intended to post this on Monday, but somehow I blinked and it was Friday. Um, how does a long week fly by so quickly? Anyhoo...this week was my last challenge as part of the LCOM card team. I am sad to be finished but time was just getting a little too tight to continue. Soooo....my challenge was to create a holiday gift tag or card. I used some basic cream tags and dressed them up with my new Maya Mist. I love that stuff! Definitely need to invest in some more. You can check out the rest of the team's creations on the LCOM blog...delicious!
Maya Mist: Bubblegum Metallic, My Mind's Eye Be Merry, Martha Stewart border and hydrangea punches, Maya Road pompom trim, Kaiser Crafts bling.

2 comments:

Bella said...

These are beautiful tags, I love how you use pink for Christmas, and I am always so envious of your stitching!

Melissa Mann said...

beautiful tags!!! love that pink! i think i need to invest in some of that maya mist too :-)