Friday, January 15, 2010

52 Pick-up Sketch Challenge: Week Two.

Two for two on LCOM's weekly sketch challenge - not bad. Let's see how long I can maintain the momentum. This week's sketch is by Allison Cope, a super talented scrapper. You should check out her blog...I am quite envious of what she does with mist!

Here's Ally's sketch:























And here's my take on it:




I am attempting to scrap this year's Christmas pictures while they are 'fresh' because frankly I'm not so great at holiday pictures, Christmas especially...birthday only marginally better.
Today is launch day for LCOM's 'So You Think You Can Scrap'. Check out the details here! I am anxious to see all the great work. I'm sure it's going to be a tough one to judge.

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous use of my sketch! Beautiful layout!