Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quick Scrappy Shares.

These two LOs came together really quickly on Sunday night. Not sure why...I am a really slow scrapper! However, I put these two together in a couple of hours. Unheard of! It could be the inspiration of fresh pictures. I took these shots of the girl on Friday afternoon. She just looks so grown up to me. All moms say that though don't they? Laugh.

I've gotten a little obsessed with the misting and the stitching...I think I might need to change things up a bit!


3 comments:

Amanda Winchester said...

Ok, I had a nice comment written and B erased it! Grr!! Love your new layouts and love the misting and stitching. My poor sewing machine is still unused :( Those pics are too cute and S does look so grown up! Are the blue spots on the second layout ink or paint...fun effect!

emilysue said...

wow wow wow

love it when you scrap!!!!!

Allison Cope said...

Super duper cute!!!!!