Monday, February 23, 2009

Toot toot!

I received a fantastic e-mail last night and so did Brad. We are both going to be published in the summer issue of Canadian Scrapbooker. I am pretty excited for me, but I am even more excited for him. The magazine had a call for 'male scrapbookers' and so I submitted one (of the two) layouts he created for Sofia. Let me just go on record as saying my scrap supplies are safe, I don't think scrapping will surpass golf anytime soon as the number one hobby. Basically, I convinced him that it would be really cool for him to do a couple of pages for Sofia from his perspective. The LO they chose took him hours to complete, but in the end he was happy with the way it turned out. And I really do think it will mean a lot to Sofia down the road to know that her dad stepped way out of his comfort zone for her. Plus, how cool is it that it's going to be published in magazine? Unfortunatley, I can't show it to you as it has to remain a secret until publication...look for it this June!!

1 comment:

Tracey Taylor said...

HUGE congrats to both of you. I am really excited for you!!! :) :) WOOT