Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From beads to strainers??


What a difference a year makes...I know I said a few weeks ago with the St. Patrick's Day pictures, but sheesh! I'd say both of these pictures are scrapable...one girl's journey from adorning herself in beads to wearing a strainer on her head. And two seconds after it was a hat, the strainer became a basketball net that she really wanted Grammie to play basketball with. My mom is a little woman, who has never played basketball a day in her life, but Sofia figures she should. She's got an active imagination that's for sure. I shall try to parlay these pictures into something scrappy, but I confess I am in a slump, a non-creative funk. I hope that the 28 Days of Spring Challenge starting tomorrow at Paws on Scrapbooking can help as retail therapy has not. Those who know me well will understand the magnitude of that statement. Send me your creative vibes...and another strainer.

3 comments:

Cindy S. said...

OMGosh! Your child is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

I am slumpin' with ya. Where do the scrappy vibes go?? I am shopping on 2 peas right now. Lots of new eye candy and a sale. I hope your mojo comes home soon. I LOVE your stuff!

Tracey Taylor said...

Can't wait for you to find your mojo. these pics are adorable

Tanya said...

SA-WEET!!! OMGOsh she is TOO cute!